You’re in the top few percent of the world’s richest people if you are able to afford a seat on a plane.
I’m very grateful that I’ve been able to fly to all sorts of places around the world, and happy to have the opportunity to do so simply because I was born in an affluent country by world standards.
But I’m sure that there are many of us who experience FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) and wishing they could afford their own private jet when they’re stuck in cattle class on a long haul flight.
There’s nothing like dealing with First World Problems, hey!
Personally, I think that’s a bit extravagant, but I wouldn’t mind having a ride on someone else’s private jet if they sent me an invite to go along for the ride (hint hint Donald Trump if you manage to read this!).
Then I thought, if I ever had this opportunity (you just never know what you receive back when you put something out there!), what would I say on board if I managed to have most of the plane to myself?
Anyway, wonder no more!
The Top 10 Things I’d Say If I Was Invited On A Private Jet!
- I’ve only seen this plane before at the airport when I was plane spotting/stalking…
- Have you ever repaired this plane with duct tape?
- Thank god I didn’t have to wait with all of those airport weirdos called the general public inside of the terminal!
- Geez, I hope we don’t end up having a plane incident so that we’re featured on Air Crash Investigations!
- Has anyone experienced jet lag on this private jet? Surely there’s enough leg room for everyone to have a snooze!
- I didn’t find any annoying travel blogger posts about how to find cheap flight tickets for this private jet!
- Do you mind if I slip one of these airline safety cards behind the seat?
- I’d love to hear the flight attendant say ‘FREE BEER’!
- How do you earn frequent flyer points on this flight? And finally…
- Where’s the Mile High Club Room?
There you go!
If you were ever lucky enough to score an invite for a ride on a private jet (or even own one yourself!), what would you say if you managed to score a seat?
Share with the world and let us know!
If there’s anyone out there with a private jet who wants to give me a life, please contact me!