G Adventures – Tours And Junkets for The Travel Tart as a Wanderer in Residence!
A while ago, the head honcho of G Adventures, Bruce Poon Tip, got in touch with me to see if I was interested in scoring the odd junket here and there as a Wanderer in Residence – which means going on some of their great trips and writing about the experience.
Actually, Bruce has a great sense of humour, considering that he liked this old Monty Python sketch about the name ‘Bruce’ (as a joke, they think all Australian men are called Bruce!).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA
Because I’m a Travel Tart, I’ll travel anyway possible. So I’m excited about being invited to be a Wanderer In Residence for G Adventures and being able to experience more of the world!
But I’m not the only travel tragics to have a crack at this either.
Some of the other Travel Bloggers out there who are in this G Adventures program include:
- Gary from Everything Everywhere
- J.D. Andrews from EarthXPlorer
- Audrey and Dan from Uncornered Market
- Melvin from Travel Dudes
- Nellie from Wild Junket
- Matt from Nomadic Matt
- Jodi from Legal Nomads
So, what the hell is a G Adventures Wanderer In Residence?
God knows! No, I get to do the following:
- Have a featured page on the G Adventures website.
- Take a fully paid trip anywhere in the world G Adventures operate once per year.
- Attend travel shows and who knows, maybe some speaking gigs.
- Attend events with other Wanderers in Residence.
- GIVE AWAY G ADVENTURE TRIPS ON MY WEBSITE!
Actually, I do have to produce something, like some blog posts about the trips I go on, but I’ll keep an eye out for the funny, unusual and offbeat travel experiences that I spot.
So, stay tuned for some stuff from my G Adventures Wanderers in Residence trips!
More G Adventures Stuff
Sign up to the G Adventures newsletter for some travel deals!